fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PM PrepCast Simulator worked wonders for me!

PM PrepCast Simulator worked wonders for me! 3 months 1 week ago #31565

• Sphoorti Biradar
  • Sphoorti Biradar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I am glad to share that I passed the PMP exam on my first attempt last Monday, couldn't have imagined passing without using the PrepCast Simulator exams and quizzes! I studied the books on my own and purchased the PrepCast Simulator to help prepare for the exam only to realize that most of my learning was in fact on the PrepCast exams, quizzes, reviewing answers, and their explanation. I highly recommend taking as many exams and quizzes as possible, but also reviewing answers and their reasoning especially for the questions you got wrong.
For the actual exam, I'd advice telling your mind that it is just another PrepCast Simulator exam that you want to do as well as you can on, so that you keep anxiety at bay.
Good Luck! You'll do great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rochelle Martinez, Krystel Lopez, Jonathan Solano
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login