fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP exam - passed first try !

PMP exam - passed first try ! 3 months 2 weeks ago #31547

• Nicole Leslee Cooper
  • Nicole Leslee Cooper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed my exam on the first try! I could not have done it without the PMP prep cast. The webcasts were very helpful to build a base knowledge ! I also had a strict regimen after I finished the webcasts of spending over 5 weeks taking daily practice exams and quizzes. My best advice is to take as many as possible so you can get used to the format, timing, types of questions . After you take them , pay careful attention to the answers both right and wrong . They provide so many helpful hints for the actual exam! On the actual exam best advice is to stay calm and watch the time! It can really sneak up on you at the end with little time left!

PMP exam - passed first try ! 3 months 2 weeks ago #31550

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 20
Congratulations Nicole on passing your PMP Exam! It seems your dedication and preparation really paid off and now you can take a breather and take some time to reflect on this huge achievement. I wish you all the best in your professional career, this is a big step forward for sure.

Cheers,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO

PMP exam - passed first try ! 3 months 1 week ago #31560

• Bilyaminu Aliyu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations, Nicole!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login