fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Unavailability of the option "Include ITTO questions" in the PMP Exam Simulator

Unavailability of the option "Include ITTO questions" in the PMP Exam Simulator 1 week 3 days ago #31726

• Himamshu Joshi
  • Himamshu Joshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

In my PMP Exam Simulator the option "Include ITTO questions" you showed in your video "Hidden Features of The PM Exam Simulator" is not available. Please refer to the screenshot attached.
Could you please enlighten me, how I could access it? I have subscribed to the "PMP Exam Simulator Advanced"

Thank you very much in advance for your guidance!

Warm regards,

Himamshu Joshi
Attachments:

Unavailability of the option "Include ITTO questions" in the PMP Exam Simulator 1 week 3 days ago #31728

• Dominic Hickey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Hello Himamshu,
I believe that this is the result of a major update made to the platform around nine months ago, which included the removal of the ITTO questions option. Full information is available in the following thread:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...pmp-simulator-deluxe
In my personal opinion, with a view to achieving a good result in the PMP exam, you're not missing out on crucial content. While knowledge of ITTOs in the real world can make you a more fully rounded project manager, the current PMI exam doesn't seem to expect candidates to have memorised all the ITTOs like they did in the past.
All the best with your study and preparation,
Dominic Hickey, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Himamshu Joshi
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login