fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Mindset - Part 1: PMI/PMP Mindset

PMP Exam Mindset - Part 1: PMI/PMP Mindset 4 weeks 1 day ago #31704

• Mary Kathrine Padua
  • Mary Kathrine Padua's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Having the right mindset for your PMI exam is among the top three success factors. (The other two are an exam simulator and understanding all required exam concepts.) This is a three-part webinar series where we look at not just one but three mindsets you need to adopt to pass your exam.

This is part one, in which we review the PMI/PMP Mindset, which is all about knowing the PMI way of doing things to find the best answer. Learn about the first 15 "Cornelius Fichtner PMP Exam Mindset Guidelines™" to assist in your exam success.

Watch it here!

Ready to ace your PMP exam? Subscribe to www.youtube.com/user/CorneliusFichtner for expert tips and exclusive insights to help you succeed in your PMP exam.

PMP Exam Mindset - Part 1: PMI/PMP Mindset 3 weeks 4 days ago #31709

• Elena Zelenevskaia
  • Thank you received: 5
I actually watched the entire series of 'The Mindset' videos not once, but twice during my preparation. The first time was right after I completed studying the PMBOK, just before my very first attempt using the exam simulator. The second time was one or two days before taking the actual exam. The videos are full of really helpful tips, but I also found them very encouraging and motivational. My favorite tip from this series is to adopt an 'agnostic' mindset, remembering that we need to choose the best answer based on the given context.
Elena Zelenevskaia, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login