fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I failed my PMP exam! Now What?

I failed my PMP exam! Now What? 1 month 1 week ago #31679

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 616
Earlier this week, I recorded and uploaded a new video to YouTube. In this video I give my recommendations about what to do if you failed your PMP exam. (The concept also works for PMI-ACP and CAPM).

Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elena Zelenevskaia
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

I failed my PMP exam! Now What? 1 month 1 week ago #31687

• Elena Zelenevskaia
  • Thank you received: 5
Such a great and encouraging video!
During my preparation for the PMP exam, I used to read lessons learned from people who had already passed the exam. According to those posts and comments, the most difficult challenge was gathering themselves for the second attempt. We all know the exam requires a lot of studying, so I can imagine how dreadful it might feel to start the journey all over again. That’s why I especially appreciate Cornelius’s advice about putting aside your textbooks. I’m pretty sure that failing the exam isn’t about a lack of knowledge, so you don’t need to study more. It’s really about finding the right approach to cracking the exam questions.
Elena Zelenevskaia, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login