fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed the exam - pretty much by only doing quizzes and exams

Passed the exam - pretty much by only doing quizzes and exams 1 month 4 weeks ago #31651

• Iman Tabar
  • Iman Tabar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I took months to only do many many quizzes - sometimes 10-20 daily and then spending 3 times the time to take the quiz to read all the explanations. That gave me a picture of what is expected so when I went to PMBOK I went specifically to a section I felt I need to understand better.
I would do many quizzes and then go to a specific chapter or the PM Prepcast video relating to that quiz when you feel it's required.

Passed the exam - pretty much by only doing quizzes and exams 1 month 4 weeks ago #31652

• Dominic Hickey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Congratulations, Iman!
That's well worth celebrating. What you describe is essentially what I found worked for me, too. The time taken to read the explanations in depth and to properly internalize the core reasoning is what I found to be most helpful in getting my results average way up, rapidly.

If you have any acquired wisdom that you think would help others, I'm sure it would be very welcome over in the PMP Exam Lessons Learned thread.
Again, well done.
Dominic Hickey, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login