fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Is PMI Study Hall Worth It?

Is PMI Study Hall Worth It? 2 months 2 weeks ago #31607

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 616
My colleague Andrew Shih has written a fantastic article where he compares three popular PMP exam simulators: PMI Study Hall, TIA, and PrepCast. If you're deciding which simulator to choose, this article is a must-read for you.

Read the full article here: pmaspirant.com/study-hall-vs-tia-vs-prepcast

Here’s a quick summary of each simulator:
  • PMI Study Hall: Created by PMI, it offers a realistic exam simulation with a strong focus on the PMI mindset but includes challenging expert-level questions.
  • TIA Exam Simulator: Renowned for its emphasis on mindset coaching and situational questions, but may be simpler than the actual exam.
  • PrepCast: Offers a vast question bank and realistic exam simulations with detailed explanations, making it ideal for thorough preparation.
And while there is no absolute winner, I highly recommend the PrepCast Exam Simulator for its comprehensive question bank, realistic simulations, and in-depth explanations. It provides everything you need to confidently tackle the PMP exam and come out on top.

Please let me know what you think of the article?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randy Long
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Is PMI Study Hall Worth It? 2 months 1 week ago #31617

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 20
Wow! What a thorough review article. I loved how in depth Andrew went into each one of the products. Before I took my exam in December 2022, I also reviewed a number of products to decide which one to go for. I am glad I listened to what most of the reviewers were saying and from personal recommendations, all of them pointing to the leader in the PM exam simulation category, PrepCast. Keep up the amazing work Cornelius and team!
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO

Is PMI Study Hall Worth It? 2 months 5 days ago #31627

• Elena Zelenevskaia
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you for sharing this article, Cornelius! Andrew Shih has clearly grasped and highlighted the pros and cons of different simulators. This article is a great resource for anyone preparing for their PMP exam. Here's my experience: During my PMP preparations, I used two types of exam simulators—PMP PrepCast and PMI Study Hall. I quickly abandoned the latter for the reason highlighted in the article's 'weaknesses' section: 'Demoralizing Expert-Level Questions.' While expert and difficult questions can be beneficial for challenging candidates, they can also be demoralizing for some. Additionally, I found the explanations in PMI Study Hall to be either too complex or, conversely, insufficient compared to those in PrepCast. Personally, I highly recommend PMP PrepCast for anyone preparing for the PMP exam.
Elena Zelenevskaia, PMP
Community Moderator

Is PMI Study Hall Worth It? 2 months 2 days ago #31631

• Paweł Grzegorczyk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Definitely recoomend PrepCast. I noticed very similar questions on PMP exam today and I really greateful for mindset and questions preapred by prepCast!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rochelle Martinez
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login