fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Don't Take Your PMP Exam At Home (AVOID This Mistake!)

Don't Take Your PMP Exam At Home (AVOID This Mistake!) 2 months 2 weeks ago #31604

• Mary Kathrine Padua
  • Mary Kathrine Padua's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Are you planning to take your PMP exam at home? If so, this is for you!

In this 10-15 minute session, we’ll start with a key PMP exam tip to help you navigate your exam more effectively. Cornelius will then review three sample PMP exam questions, breaking down the answers and explaining the reasoning behind each to enhance your understanding of the PMP exam format.

Watch it here!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified of new live sessions of our PMP Exam Success Tuesdays here: https://www.youtube.com/@CorneliusFichtnerPrepCast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shannon Weidemann
Last edit: by Mary Kathrine Padua.

Don't Take Your PMP Exam At Home (AVOID This Mistake!) 2 months 2 weeks ago #31605

• Elena Zelenevskaia
  • Thank you received: 5
During my preparation, I spent a lot of time contemplating whether to take the exam from home as it seemed like a stressless and convenient option. I read through countless forums, weighing the pros and cons, and it was definitely a process! It's great to see that Cornelius broke down the key considerations for us in this session.

Let’s discuss:
1) Did any of Cornelius’s tips or explanations resonate with you?
2) Have you tried other strategies or found resources that helped you feel more prepared?

It would be great to share our thoughts and help the other students!
Elena Zelenevskaia, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login