fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Help in claiming PDUs

Help in claiming PDUs 1 year 4 days ago #30510

• Benoit Fregiste
  • Benoit Fregiste's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Team,
I completed the PDU and was awarded the two certificates. Can I get some assistance in claiming these PDUs on the PMI website?
Thanks
?

Help in claiming PDUs 1 year 4 days ago #30513

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Benoit:

1. Log in to your PMI Account
2. Under your profile (Upper right) select :"Certification"
3. Scroll down a little, under the big circle, select "Report PDUs" or in the upper right box "Report PDUs" (Either will work). It's a big purple or blue box
4. That will take you to the "Report PDUs" screen - then select the type of PDU and go on from there.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Help in claiming PDUs 1 year 4 days ago #30514

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Benoit

Would you please tell me for which course this is? (PM PrepCast for PDU? PDU Podcast for PDU? Something else?)

I recently recorded tutorials on how to claim these PDUs and if I know for which product then I can give you the exactly right video to watch.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login