fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed with All Above Target - My PMI-ACP Study Approach

Passed with All Above Target - My PMI-ACP Study Approach 1 month 3 weeks ago #31661

• Vearl Tolbert
  • Vearl Tolbert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I purchased the full PrepCast Study Guide along with the Exam Simulator and studied casually over four months. I listened to all the PrepCast videos and followed the study guide checklist, which provided a clear path for consuming the content, including references like the Code of Ethics and various websites that offered deeper dives into Agile concepts and methodologies.

I took over 200 practice questions using the Exam Simulator, starting with weekly 10- and 20-question quizzes to focus on areas where I needed improvement. I felt confident about my readiness when I passed a full 100-question exam in a single sitting. Additionally, I used ChatGPT as a tool to generate practice questions and research Agile topics.

I opted to take the exam at a Pearson VUE testing center and was very pleased with the testing environment, including earplugs and the software’s ability to strike off answers to narrow down choices.

Overall, the PrepCast Exam Simulator was the key to my success and the study guide helped me stay on track and organize my prep.. It is a premium product that truly prepared me for the exam. My goal was to learn the practical applications of Agile, and I am already seeing the benefits in my day-to-day role. The certification is simply the cherry on top. Thank you Agile Prep Cast Team!

Passed with All Above Target - My PMI-ACP Study Approach 1 month 3 weeks ago #31667

• Sameer Menda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Vearl,

Congratulations on clearing the PMI-ACP exam. We are glad that our study material and simulator played a major role in your success. Hope you apply these learnings in your day-to-day professional life.

- Sameer
Sameer Menda | PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM II
Community Moderator

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login