fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed my PMI-ACP exam above target!!!

I passed my PMI-ACP exam above target!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #30901

• Noemi Bautista
  • Noemi Bautista's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I used PM PrepCast PMI-ACP training/simulator program and passed my exam above target!!! I am very happy I chose this program.

For my preparation, I took lots of notes during my training, and once completed I began with the quizzes first. I would then go back to my notes as well and review the explanations for all the answers regardless of whether I got them right or wrong. This really helped give me insight into the reasoning behind the answers, especially for those in which more than one answer was correct but they were looking for the best answer. Once I felt comfortable with the quizzes I started taking the pre-exam simulator exams. I also used all the sample questions that they provided to us.

Something else that helped me was Google. If I had any questions or wanted clarification on something specific even just terminology Google was my friend. There is a wealth of information out there and it's free so use it. I read a book by Ashley Hunt (PMI-ACP Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner Guide Study Guide) which really helped me see the bigger picture and get into the mindset of Agile.

My top 3 tips for anyone who is considering taking the PMI-ACP exam are:

1. Take notes during training, this will help you stay focused and retain the information of what you are learning. It will also be helpful so you can use it as a reference once you start the quizzes and practice exams.

2. After each practice exam, review all the answers/explanations regardless of whether you got it right or wrong.

3. Repetition is the mother of retention so practice and research as much as possible especially for areas that you feel uncertain of.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I passed my PMI-ACP exam above target!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #30902

• Sameer Menda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Noemi,

Congratulations!!

Thank you for sharing your success and we are glad to hear that our products helped in your preparation.

We wish you Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Sameer Menda | PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM II
Community Moderator

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login