fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMI-ACP Pass Above Target

PMI-ACP Pass Above Target 8 months 4 weeks ago #30696

• Maria
  • Maria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have used PrepCast practice exams to prepare for the PMI-ACP real exam. I am grateful that I found this platform as I have passed Above Target!

Practice exams closely mimic the format, structure, and difficulty level of the actual PMI-ACP exam. By taking these simulated tests, I became familiar with the exam environment, which helped reduce anxiety and nervousness on the exam day. It also gave me a sense of how to pace myself during the real exam, ensuring I have enough time to answer all the questions.

On the other hand, I really loved the 'Assessment of Knowledge' as the results indicated areas where I excelled and those that required more focus and review. By reviewing my performance in practice exams, I could identify my weaker areas. This insight allowed me to prioritise my study efforts, dedicating more time to the topics that needed improvement.

One of the most important features this platform has compared to many out there, is that it provides explanations for each question in practice exams (accurate explanations).

My top 3 advice to anyone that is considering taking the PMI-ACP exam is:

1. Include PrepCast practice exams into your study plan early on to have plenty time for review and improvement.

2. After each practice exam, review the answers, explanations, and any areas of uncertainty. Take notes to revisit later. Focus on your weak domains and please do not exclude reviewing your correct answers as well.

3. Attempt practice exams under timed conditions to simulate the pressure of the real exam once you feel ready. Practice, practice, and practice again!

I know you can do it! Good luck and do not give up!

PMI-ACP Pass Above Target 8 months 1 week ago #30739

• Sameer Menda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Maria,

Congratulations on passing your exam!!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Sameer Menda | PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM II
Community Moderator

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

PMI-ACP Pass Above Target 6 months 2 weeks ago #30900

• Noemi Bautista
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations!! I just passed my exam yesterday.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login