fbpx

TOPIC: PDU Credit

PDU Credit 2 months 2 days ago #31630

• Lesly Clervil
  • Lesly Clervil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I purchased the bundle for 60 PDU in the past few months, How do I get that credited to my PMI profile?

PDU Credit 2 months 1 day ago #31633

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 616
You purchased the "PrepCast for 60 PDU bundle", which consists of the PrepCast and The Agile PrepCast. Each will give you around 30 PDUs, that need to be claimed separately. Do this:
- You will see The PM PrepCast for PDUs and Agile PrepCast for PDUs in the box on the left when you scroll down. For each course, do this:
- Click on the course
- Click on the "Contents" button (near top right)
- Navigate to the "Certificate" section" at the bottom

And in that certificate section you will be able to not only print your certificate, but we also have step-by-step instructions on how to report your PDUs with PMI. This includes text that you can copy paste from our website into the PMI reporting form.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

PDU Credit 2 months 1 day ago #31634

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 616
Update... I completely forgot that we have a really well written FAQ about this. (I am definitely getting old...)

Please check out the how to article here: www.pmhelpdesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115...le-PrepCast-for-PDUs

Best thing about the article: It includes a video where I show you step-by-step what to do.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel Soerensen

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login