fbpx

TOPIC: PMI-ACP PDUs require review

PMI-ACP PDUs require review 6 months 1 week ago #30925

• Trevor Greenberg
  • Trevor Greenberg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I went into CCRS to submit my PDUs for completing the Agile Prepcast, and when I selected it in CCRS it said it was only pre-approved through 2021. I selected it anyways since it was the course I completed and now my PDUs are stating "needs additional information." Has anyone else experienced this or did I enter the course wrong into CCRS?

PMI-ACP PDUs require review 6 months 1 week ago #30927

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Trevor,

What you have found is a "feature" that PMI has introduced into their system: As soon as you accept ANYTHING from their dropdown boxes, then your submission will fail. That is why all my "how-to" videos mention this.

Check this video here: traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/PDU_Claim_4...PrepCast_on_CCRS.mp4 and fast forward to about 2 minutes.

Your only option is to cancel/delete your submission and then repeat it WITHOUT selecting anything from their dropdowns.

I apologize (n the name of PMI) for this particular "functionality".
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login