TOPIC: Ask a question about PM PodCast via Apple Podcasts

Ask a question about PM PodCast via Apple Podcasts 10 months 3 days ago #30630

• Lidong Wang
  • Lidong Wang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, guys
I am claiming some PDUs recently and I am writing to ask why I can just see the earliest is Episode 474(see the attached picture) and I cannot see # 473, 472.... in the PM PodCast via Apple Podcasts platform. Do I need to go to another platform to check more episodes?
And also, can I claim some PDUs by learning the contents fromThe PM PrepCast videos?
Actually, I took the final exam from PrepCast before I got the PMP certificate.
Thank you for your help and look forward to your reply.
Best,
Lidong
Attachments:

Ask a question about PM PodCast via Apple Podcasts 10 months 3 days ago #30631

• Lidong Wang
  • Lidong Wang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have tried to submit the whole 35 PDUs, but it failed since the date was ahead of the time when I got the PMP certificate.

Ask a question about PM PodCast via Apple Podcasts 9 months 3 weeks ago #30659

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi Lidong,

I also noticed not too long ago that PM PrepCast has removed all its earlier episodes except for the newer ones. At least this is what I experienced with the Apple Podcast app. I am not sure if this is the case in other podcast platforms. For you tu submit PDUs, the activity that you are submitting PDUs for must take place after you receive your PMP credential, and not before. You can't retroactively submit PDUs for activities you completed before passing the Exam. I think you would be able to claim the PDUs from the PrepCast videos as long as you are watching the videos after receiving your PMP exam. If you watched the videos before your PMP exam, then you would not be allowed to submit PDUs. Hope this helps.
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO

[email protected] 9 months 3 weeks ago #30663

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I have searched another platform like Spotify, but the resources were limited. I will go to other places to acquire some readings and articles to earn some PDUs.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Best,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login