fbpx
Reviews must be posted by actual students of the product. You must sign the review with your full name. Affiliate links are not permitted.
All reviews are subject to approval before publication.

• Page:

TOPIC: Agile questions in the PrepCast simulator

Agile questions in the PrepCast simulator 2 years 7 months ago #28235

• Amir
  • Amir 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I want to say first of all, PrepCast simulator is an amazing tool. well thought out and statistics are excellent

a question about Agile questions. In the Quizzes section, I see 10 knowledge areas and three Process domains

I don't see a separate Agile questions area. Is Agile fully covered in the PrepCast simulator?

I believe students have said, expect about 50 Agile question in the actual PMP exam....

Sorry just some concerns if Prepcast will properly prepare me to take the Agile questions....

Thanks
Last edit: by Amir .
The topic has been locked.

Agile questions in the PrepCast simulator 2 years 7 months ago #28237

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hi Amir,

The answer is YES! Agile questions are included in the PrepCast Simulator as follows:
- Exam 1-4: Each exam follows the PMI specifications and 50% of each exam will be agile questions
- Quizzes: The quizzes also contain agile questions, but they show up randomly. You cannot select "show me only agile" or similar. They are mixed in with the others.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amir

Agile questions in the PrepCast simulator 2 years 6 months ago #28405

• fnfOzvSR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

"Amir " wrote: I want to say first of all, PrepCast simulator is an amazing tool. well thought out and statistics are excellent

a question about Agile questions. In the Quizzes section, I see 10 knowledge areas and three Process domains

I don't see a separate Agile questions area. Is Agile fully covered in the PrepCast simulator?

I believe students have said, expect about 50 Agile question in the actual PMP exam....

Sorry just some concerns if Prepcast will properly prepare me to take the Agile questions....

Thanks

Agile questions in the PrepCast simulator 2 years 6 months ago #28408

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Hello fnfOzvSR,

The answer is YES. As Cornelius mentioned in the previous post, agile questions are included in the PrepCast Simulator. Exams 1, 2, 3, and 4 are fully aligned with the PMP Examination Content Outline (ECO), according to which 50% of the questions cover the agile and hybrid project management approaches. The quizzes also contain agile questions, but they show up randomly and are not part of the selection criteria in the quiz interface. The agile questions are mixed in the quizzes with the other questions.

Here is the link to Cornelius' post:
project-management-prepcast.com/kunena/p...cast-simulator#28237
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
  • Page:
Moderators: Mary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login